Descargar libro NUTRITION FOR BRAIN HEALTH AND COGNITIVE PERFORMANCE español gratis
Libro del gran escritor TALITHA (ED.) BEST; LOUISE (ED.) DYE , 2015 autor de 373 paginas completamente en español y traducidas a diferentes idiomas de la mano de la editorial y distribuidora FAIRMONT PRESS sobre el genero Medicina titulado NUTRITION FOR BRAIN HEALTH AND COGNITIVE PERFORMANCE, disponible en varios formatos como epub o PDF listos para leer. 9781466570023
- Categoria Medicina
- Autor TALITHA (ED.) BEST; LOUISE (ED.) DYE , 2015
- Editorial FAIRMONT PRESS
- Paginas 373
- ISBN 9781466570023
Sinopsis y resumen del libro NUTRITION FOR BRAIN HEALTH AND COGNITIVE PERFORMANCE
Public awareness of the role of diet in brain function has been steadily increasing.
This has led to a significant development of new products, dietary supplements, functional foods, nutraceuticals and public health recommendations to maintain brain function.
Nutrition for Brain Health and Cognitive Performance presents a detailed and innovative scientific summary of nutrition and cognition research to provide valuable information on nutrition and lifestyle choices for cognitive health.
Internationally recognized scholars, along with the next generation of researchers, have contributed chapters that constitute a valuable resource for health professionals, professors, researchers, and the general public.
The book critically reviews the evidence surrounding the impact of dietary patterns and nutrition on brain function and cognitive performance.
It covers various topics such as:
- New Innovative Technologies Assess Brain Function
- Tools to measure mood and its relationship to nutrition
- How a diet rich in fruits and vegetables along with low meat intake can prevent cognitive decline in older adults
- Effects of glucose, omega-3, vitamins and minerals, nutraceuticals and flavonoids on cognitive performance
- Cognitive benefits of herbal extracts such as ginseng, ginkgo biloba and green tea.
- Use of technology such as neuroimaging and non-invasive brain stimulation (NBS) to capture the effects of nutrition on cognition and brain function.
Presenting cutting-edge scientific evidence, challenges, and potential applications within this exciting field, the book promotes and extends research, teaches the research process in this area, and promotes a collaborative understanding of the field between industry and academia.
It provides a balance of information and rigorous scientific analysis on the impact of dietary patterns, nutritional components, and research processes to support claims and knowledge about brain health and performance.
BIOFARMACIA Y FARMACOCINETICA (2ª ED.): EJERCICIOS Y PROBLEMAS RE SUELTOS
FUNDAMENTOS DE ANATOMÍA CON ORIENTACIÓN CLÍNICA 5ED
LOCURA Y MODERNISMO: LA ESQUIZOFRENIA A LA LUZ DEL ARTE, LA LITERATURA Y EL PENSAMIENTO MODERNOS
SALUD MENTAL Y MEDICINA PSICOLÓGICA 2ª EDICIÓN
EL MALESTAR EN LA INSTITUCION: EL TERAPEUTA Y SU DESEO